Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boston's Dropkck Murphys Stand Up for Wisconsin Unions

Not sure I miss Boston so much as I do a certain Boston state of mind. And I can't think (right now, at least) of a better of way of summing up that sentiment than urging anyone who might happen upon this little post to follow the link below. Not going to wax poetic on the many virtues of Dropkick Murphys brand of blue collar Irish-punk. And I don't think I have the words to express how utterly wrongheaded the Republican governor of Wisconsin is. Others have held forth on his attack on unions far more eloquently than I am capable of right now. . . Oh, buy a "Take 'em Down" t-shirt from the DKMs if you can. . .  http://www.dropkickmurphys.com/2011/02/22/take-em-down-the-dropkick-murphys-stand-with-wisconsin/

No comments:

Post a Comment